Sonntag, 9. November 2008

STRANGE WORLDS Vol. 1 * Garage Comp

Sixties Garage Band Treasures


The first one in my own series of uncomped garage 45s, done in 2007.

DECADES - Strange Worlds (Janie)
WITNESS INC - Jezebel (Apex)
D-MEN - No Hope For ME (Veep)
ONLY ONES - I'll Find A Way (Panik)
FORBIDDEN - How Do You Prove (Fleetwood)
NEW BREED - I'm In Love (Dimplomacy)
CLASSMEN - Any Old Time (Pearce)
INSIDE OUTS - My Love (Palmer)
WEEJUNS - Without My Love (Skoop)
MIDKNIGHTS - Why (Style)
SATINS - The Lonely One (Aldon)
VELVETEENS - I Feel Sorry For You Baby
8TH WONDERS OF THE WORLD - You You Yeah
COLORING BOOK - You Make Me Feel Good (Pacific Challenger)
CARDINALS - I Want You (Cha Cha)
SABERS - Skinny Minny (Tiretown)
VILLIANS - Love Is The Treasure (Bullet)
JESTERS - Hands Of Time ()

<get it>

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen