Samstag, 17. Februar 2007

THE FORBIDDEN - How Do You Prove * FLEETWOOD

Godlike Moody Teen Garage

Pure genius on this moody monster. Issued on the scarce Fleetwood label (FL-4585), this is a true gem to my ears. A beautiful vocal tag intro, then gentle rhythm kicks the tune off. The lyrics are beyond the usual teenage-traumas. Check out the lovely muted guitar lines, the nice and understated organ work. The flip is called "My Silent Prayer" and is fab as well, but slightly off-center on my pressing.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Band was from Portland,Maine.Record charted on the local Top 40 station WLOB. The most common Portland 45 of the era was also on Fleetwood "One Boy, One Girl"by Dickie & the Ebb-tides. According to the band's singer, there were only a handful of 45's sold by The Forbiddden sold.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think that everything typed made a bunch of sense. However,
    think on this, suppose you added a little information?
    I am not suggesting your content is not solid, but what if you added a headline that makes people want more?
    I mean "THE FORBIDDEN - How Do You Prove * FLEETWOOD"
    is a little vanilla. You could peek at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create news headlines to grab people to open the links. You might add a video or a pic or two to get readers interested about what you've got to say.
    In my opinion, it could make your posts a little bit more interesting.


    My page online graduate certificate programs

    AntwortenLöschen